I AM, a 10 year old sharing his wisdom Stunning words!


This is my beautiful boy. His soul is old. His words settle deep in your bones. He was only 10 when he wrote this reflection. He has a haunting remembering, a wisdom of the ancestors. When he was in my womb, I knew that he had magic to share. What a lucky mom I am to care for this inspired young soul. 





I AM

BY: Connor Martindale.


I am a wonderer seeking for my freedom.

I wonder about the animals in desperate need.
I hear roaches croaking at me.
I see the fireflies flying around me
I want to be a believer.
I am a wonderer seeking for my freedom.
I pretend I’m in world war 2.
I feel blood pouring out of me.
I touch the nurse as I’m in desperate need.
I worry that I’m going to die.
I cry as I see that I’m a survivor.
I am a wonderer seeking for my freedom.
I understand that I will die someday.
I say I’m happy.
I dream about my past life.
I try to be a good man.
I hope that I’m right.
I am a wonderer seeking for my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment