"There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn't matter which path you take. The only person waisting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong." ~Hindu Proverb

I never tire of this reminder. As a way seer, rebel, artist, healer, spiritual seeker, rule breaker, Im reminded that my way to the summit looks different. I was alway told as a child that there was only one way to the top. It caused a wrenching twist deep inside.  I found myself sitting beside a lake full of ripples and currents. From this place I could not see my own reflection or hear my own souls calling.  I was recently driving through my home town of cache valley. I did a u turn and circle back when I saw this image in my peripheral. The still lake reflects the image. When I was able to quiet the storm inside of me, I could see my reflection, and tune into the deeper meaning of my purpose. My image shows a different path to the summit. I have been so full of gratitude in the realizing of this awareness! Go out into the world, still your current, see the reflection, and make your way however it is, to the top!!

Carpe Diem 
Seize the Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment