Rudraksha the sacred forest






Rudraksha forest. Where the roots weave like candy ribbon snaking across the forest floor. Where bright blue berries fall from above like tears, rotting away the outer surface. Deep inside are the sacred seeds of the tree, reminding us of our own inner beauty and strength. Sitting in the hollows of the roots, with my bare feet on the ground, I can see me! All of the colors, rotting away the old, discovering the new. Im twisted and turned rooting my soul deep in my own knowing. I hold my breath when I see the beauty, heaven is in every place that takes your breath away!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post
    Rudraksha trees are not found every where only found in cetain places, Rudraksha fruits are really looking so good and it is power full bead help us every ways.

    ReplyDelete