L'amour en cage, {Love in cage}



L'amour en cage, Love in cage


What are these walls that are suck to my soul, like mortar? Invisible most of my life, yet palpable now. They have marked the territory of my sweetness, protecting it high on the hill with a moat, and crocodiles, and dragons. Not even I, had known how to get into the inner palace. I had lived decades oblivious that there was a sweet spot inside of my own soul, that has been waiting patiently, so that I may gain access to the She, that is inside.

Cracking open a space for entrance, is gaining access to the ancestral and maternal sacred feminine. The women that have gone before me have spent centuries in fragile bondage. My time has come, to step into the inner chamber of the heart, to heal the wounds of the "She" that weave back in time. Women have been trying to break down the walls for far to long. I found the secret entrance. A feminine way to the nectar of the soul. I found the hinge.  {hinge [ hinj ] vital: something on which a subsequent action or an outcome depends} Once its location is determined, It needs to be cleaned up. Threads of genetic information have rusted and halted its operation. The walls seem fixed and solid, but I know better. I must do my own work, chiseling away old beliefs, and patterns that no longer serve, or apply. Sometimes I have to work in the dark, and rely on my inner guidance to navigate each detail of the old rusty hinge. Why would I want to break down such a beautiful wall when I can open it, giving it a new purpose, allowing it to breathe. These walls inhale with an ebb and flow like the waves of the ocean. They open and close offering protection, and vulnerability. 

I planted this Physalis, this year anticipating its transformation. It starts its life with a solid form surrounding it. As the seasons progress, and it grows, ages, ripens and falls to the ground, magic happens. Just like the walls of my soul, parts of it fall away exposing the skeleton of its creation. Deep inside is a beautiful berry, its seed, its soul. Still protected by the delicate skeleton, this berry is able to re-seed and spawn a new generation. The French call it "L'amour en cage" Translation "Love in cage." Physalis is a symbol of lost love, that still lives in the heart.. Lost love that will stay with you forever. 
The sweet spot of my soul like this berry has a delicate cage, with well oiled hinges that can swing to and fro as I need the attached walls to open and close. This action of clearing out the old, has allowed for a new outcome going forward. I will teach my children how to oil the hinges on their walls, so that when they open the door, they will behold the beauty and magic that is their soul.  When we do our work in the present moment, we heal the past and change the future. How? Don't think you must break down your walls. Not only are they protection, but they house your gifts. Instead, find their hinges, heal the ancestral patterns that have kept generations stuck, and clean them up. By doing this you can close them when you need to protect your heart, and open them when it feels safe to share it. Find your hinge.

"The seed cannot know what is going to happen, the seed has never known the flower. And the seed cannot even believe that he has the potentiality to become a beautiful flower. Long is the journey, and it is always safer not to go on that journey because unknown is the path, nothing is guaranteed. Nothing can be guaranteed. Thousand and one are the hazards of the journey, many are the pitfalls - and the seed is secure, hidden inside a hard core. But the seed tries, it makes an effort; it drops the hard shell which is its security, it starts moving. Immediately the fight starts: the struggle with the soil, with the stones, with the rocks. And the seed was very hard and the sprout will be very, very soft and dangers will be many. There was no danger for the seed, the seed could have survived for millennia, but for the sprout many are the dangers. But the sprout starts towards the unknown, towards the sun, towards the source of light, not knowing where, not knowing why. Great is the cross to be carried, but a dream possesses the seed and the seed moves. The same is the path for man. It is arduous. Much courage will be needed."

I waited all year to take this photo. I was so excited to find the first Physalis, that had revealed the berry under the skeleton of its leaf.  "Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better" ~Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment