Speaking Your Truth, sneak peak for volume 3




I started this blog to document my process, and hopefully offer support and help to those going through the same grueling surgery. I got so much more from this blog than just my own documentary. I began reflecting on my life, and the many difficult lessons that have knocked on my door. I chose one story and decided to submit it for publication. Im thrilled to announce, that the third and final volume of "Speaking your truth" is projected for release this August. I am so excited to be a contributing author in this anthology. The stories from women in these 3 volumes are inspiring, encouraging, courageous and real!! You can purchase volumes 1 and 2  through Amazon, Barnes and Nobel or from the "Speaking your truth web site.  www.speakingyourtruthbook.com. Thank you for the support!!



No comments:

Post a Comment