Big things come in small packages!!



Given the vicissitudes of life, I can happily report that my small millimeter slant is now looking very strait! Its very stunning how a such a small little rubber band in a triangle configuration can manipulate not only the teeth but the arch as well and in only 2 weeks. Perhaps that is why there is a photo of an elephant on the front of my rubber band zippie bag. It has the power and force of something much larger than its humble smallness. There is still tweaking to do but I much prefer "tweaking" to "tinkering." Tweaking sounds like there is an end in sight but tinkering sounds like a project that may never end.
As miserable and painful as this rubber band wearing is, I have to say that it provides a bit of a security blanket. I am now only to wear the triangle at night. I will give it a try and hope that everything holds! Thank you Dr. J you are a brilliant artist and architect of the teeth. It requires your sharp eye and stellar focus to put such beautiful smiles on the faces of so many. What a gift a smile is not only to its wearer, but to all who benefit from seeing it beaming in their direction!!



Thought for the day..
Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don't claim them. Feel the artistry moving through, and be silent. (Rumi)


When times are tough....."I get by with a little help from my freinds! ~beatles~"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tresa!
    Glad to hear to hear that the bands are working! Go little elephant (rubber bands)!!!

    Cheers to you!
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.1.12

    Hi Tresa, I'm not too familiar with RSS or blogs, but I need surgery and I want your results. I'm fortunate that I can live anywhere, so I can move to get this over and done with. I'm a repeat ortho case. Initial ortho went bad because I went to an ortho who tried to correct a 12mm bilateral crossbite non-surgically and I could go on - but, I want to know who did your surgery and treatment? I'd like to visit them for consult. Thank you. johnshawtrumpet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete