A jaw surgery photo show BEWARE I show the UGLY ONES!!!


After hours of preparation, I managed to arrange my photos, starting with the before surgery shots, continuing until a couple of days ago. I felt tears filling up in my eyes watching this journey. From a broken face in bed all the way to my high heel shoes and jewelry. Looking back at the ugly photos (the really bad days) make me realize how truly difficult it was mentally to survive such an ordeal. How grateful I am that I kept a photo diary to remember every single day, and a blog that tells the story. I have so many stories to tell, what are the stories in you? Sharing your soul may help another, and it has assisted me in finding myself! 




The music selection for this clip is Meredith Brooks "Bitch" It has been my theme song for a while now.  I relate to all of the archetypes and find a deep sense of inner knowing when I recognize that
Im a Bitch
Im a lover
Im a child
 Im a mother
Im a sinner
Im a saint
I do not feel ashamed,
Im your hell
Im your dream
Im nothing in between, you know you wouldn't want it any other way!!
I've been numbed Im revived, can't say Im not alive!!!
you know you wouldn't want it any other way.

I have learned to adore and honor each and every one!
ENJOY!!


3 comments:

  1. WowWowwow! I love this! I am crying and then all the sudden I am laughing outloud at the dilated pupils! I feel honored to witness this journey and I am honored to call you my soul sister and dear friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that WOW!! I remember most of these pictures but it is really cool to see them laid out like this. Thank you!

    P.S. I think you look beautiful in the before pics, the after pics, and even in the "ugly" pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete