Finding Hope Day 25 Post Op

I "HOPE" you will all take time to listen to the video song version of "There's Hope" in the previous post. Its my theme for today. I cant say that alot has changed, I kind of feel as though im on the slow boat to recovery at this point. The things that encourage me are, simple. I picked my kids up from school today. Im wearing makeup again and accessorizing. My tongue is clean since i discovered the orabrush. I'm awake more than I'm asleep. I am cooking dinner, doing mild house work. I can feel my lips. Smiling hurts but look at my big smile! My bed tray is now a small little box. I am totally supported and loved. I can't ask for more. There's Hope...love to all, sending encouragement and support wherever you may be along your journey. 

Best of all is I went from THIS too...............

This.....THERE'S HOPE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tresa, I am curious to know what store and section of the store you found the zoopals kids cutlery in? I have been looking for them, but haven't figured out if they'd be with kids stuff or in the plastic silverware aisle, and I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani,

    I got them at whole foods. It was a while ago. I wonder if you could google stores that carry them. I think ive seen them in local grocery stores in the regular picnic isle. They also have matching plates shaped like zoo animals. Ill look around and get back to you!!

    ReplyDelete