Frankenstein Cable Wires

Today was the pre-surgical appointment with my Orthodontist Charles Jackson. He has to individually wrap each bracket with wire and install surgical hooks that will help the surgeon attach bite plates, rubber bands and whatever else he may need..

TODAY IS NOT THE DAY YOU WOULD WANT THE FIRE ALARMS IN THE BUILDING TO GO OFF CAUSING AN EVACUATION. CAN YOU IMAGINE?? 



My Frankenstein whiskers The Ugly begins...........
(fyi.. he did trim all of the wires) I have major metal mouth. "Wax on wax off little grasshopper"
4/21/2011

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! Great pics! What day is your surgery? I'm nervous/excited for mine to come may 11th! Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surgery is on Monday..3 days. Nervous, anxious, emotions are all over the place. I will continue to post progress and anything I find helpful. Wishing you the best. As your journey continues!!

    ReplyDelete