Up Close and Personal


From this angle, My smile doesn't look so bad! Some even say "why braces?" (again lucky to not have a severe esthetic deformity) Keep looking you will see my troubles!!

Molds of my bite prior to braces. Those smart little teeth "compensate" to find the best fit. 



Up close and personal, you can see my delima!! Im not kidding when I say that only a couple of teeth  touch. This is what happens when the Ortho aligns your bit to the arch. I have lovely strait teeth now but they are no longer "compensating" which means they no longer touch!! (And FYI my jaw really is this crooked. Im not dramatizing it for effect. )

Arrgh!! I be cuttin' off yer gub an' feedin' it to me wench.







YOU CAN SEE THE UNDERBITE OF THE JAW HERE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE "AFTER" PHOTOS!
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." Leonardo DiVinci~

No comments:

Post a Comment